Tuesday 24 May 2011

Russian? No...

No, not Russian, but yes indeed I am rushing...

Boom boom!

I want to get to the present day so I can start to blog about the exciting/interesting/fun things I'm thinking and doing on the hill right now in 2011. But to post pics of the house and garden as they are now would be a spoiler of sorts... So I will persist with these all-too-regular posts as I get to the present...

We painted some walls solid colour and others got a watered down wash of the same paint to retain the wood grain. The sparkies turned up and started fitting the powerpoints, lights and fans. There was some progress on the built-in robes, but Alan was still struggling. We bit the bullet and asked a mate of Zak's who was out of work if he'd like a week or so of bitsy jobs to get things finished. We were running out of time!













No comments:

Post a Comment